I am honored and humbled by the support of the voters of Morrisville. I am very thankful for the opportunity to be your Mayor.
I will work every day to represent everyone in Morrisville and make bold decisions that put our citizens first and implement new ideas that benefit our community as a whole.
In Morrisville, we are blessed with an ideal location, an award winning staff, a thriving business community, great neighborhoods and wonderful, engaged people. We must continue to address our basic needs of safety, security and transportation, but there’s so much more to Morrisville. As Mayor, I will lead Morrisville in fulfilling our shared future vision. I have the passion, energy and courage to follow through and get things done for our community.
As your Mayor I will:
- Lead and champion road widening and turn lane projects to reduce congestion, especially on Chapel Hill Road and McCrimmon Parkway
- Ensure Aviation Parkway widening includes bicycle and pedestrian facilities all the way to Lake Crabtree
- Foster a culture of innovation and environmental stewardship to make Morrisville the leading smart sustainable town in our region
- Increase citizen involvement and input
- Protect our environment by pursuing solar energy, increasing recycling and encouraging infrastructure for hybrid and electric vehicles
- Provide a connected lifestyle for our citizens, including free public Wi-Fi for all parks, greenways and town facilities
To realize its potential, Morrisville needs a proactive leader who is open minded, flexible and gets things done. The time for turning ideas into action is now. Together we can Greenlight Morrisville’s Future.
Send a message that you want real, positive change, not just talk from our elected leaders. Join me, a husband, father and community volunteer, to make a better Morrisville.
My name is TJ Cawley. I ask for your vote on November 7.
Originally from Larchmont, New York, TJ has lived in Morrisville for 10 years and has served as a Town Council member since 2013. A true public servant, TJ has volunteered in many schools and served on community, state and national boards and advisory commissions. TJ is a graduate of the University of Virginia and retired from a Finance position in a Triangle Pharmaceutical Research firm. TJ is married to Kathy and has 3 children.
Find out more about TJ by visiting the Volunteerism, Service and Family pages.
Citizens for TJ Cawley, 103 Trellingwood Drive, Morrisville, NC 27560